Monday 6 September 2010

Summary of Today!



Today, I have added more things to by blog in order to make it better and more interesting. I have changed the initial design to make it look better and have added 'gadgets'.


I have added other people's blogs to a bloglist on my own
blog. This is useful because you can easily get to other
people's blogs to get ideas for your own work. It is a very easy way to get to other people's profile and you can see if they have updated anything which can be very helpful.



I have also added a newsreel to the bottom of my blog in order to make it more interesting for people when they look at my blog. This made it interesting as it was about recent articles of the subject of my choice which is very relevant. It therefore made it suitable to the people who would be looking at my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment